Digital Marketing Internship
ABOUT THE JOB
A digital marketing intern will be involved in organizing, implementing, and evaluating marketing campaigns for various JTech clients. They will play an integral role within our team to create and carry out effective strategies that ultimately promote our customer’s long-term growth.
You will also gain invaluable experience by supporting our client’s lead generation, online presence, and search position. At the conclusion of your internship, you will have an improved understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) methods, and an ability to analyze web metrics using industry-standard digital marketing tools. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, a willingness to learn, and a strong desire to grow.
JTech designs, builds, and markets custom websites and apps for businesses of all sizes. We believe that everyone deserves truly custom technology. To that end, we have successfully served entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large corporations in Bozeman, Montana and across the Rocky Mountains for the past 26 years. We are located in beautiful downtown Bozeman, just 2 blocks from Main Street on South Wallace Avenue and within walking distance to Peets Hill and The Gallagator Trail.
- Basic computer skills - specifically in Apple desktop applications; Numbers, Pages, etc
- Ability to receive and implement direction and course correction
- Ability to work independently
- Basic knowledge of online-and-offline media trends, channels, and practices
- Basic knowledge of SEO and digital marketing analytics
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program at Montana State University’s School of Business*
*Business Marketing focus preferred
- Directory research & organic link building
- Content strategy and implementation for on-page efforts
- Tracking and reporting data on digital marketing campaign performance
- Effectively communicating and collaborating with the JTech team
- Day to day you will work with the digital marketing team and participate in monthly check-ins to review performance. During the internship, you will work with both the digital marketing team and the director of Sales and Marketing, Katie Jenkins.
- Approximately 10-15 hours/week
- Compensation: $15/hour
***We are receiving applications through September 25th, 2023. ***