Are you a MARKETING NERD who thinks-for-yourself, is passionate about Search Engine Optimization and Paid Digital media, and are ready to lead a team to success?
Come work in a Bozeman team where you are responsible for client SEO, PPC, and the success, and growth of a high-performing digital marketing team.
Position Title: Search Marketing Manager
Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Not remote: This is an in-house position, you must live in Bozeman, MT or be willing to relocate.
JTech designs, develops and markets kick-ass websites and apps for businesses of all sizes. Once built, these websites and apps need to be promoted and findable in search and our team of digital marketing professionals gets the job done. Because we control the entire technology stack, digital marketing needs can drive how we build sites to make sure they’re on-point and highly relevant. We live to hear our clients rave about how our work has improved their businesses and lives.
Located in the historic Gallatin Seed Company building, we’re situated right in the beautiful downtown Bozeman, near restaurants, shops, parks and trails. Join our growing team, where every day is full of new and exciting marketing problems to solve using web technology.
- Have you been executing digital marketing for at least 5 years and are ready for your next challenge?
- Are you looking for a ‘home’ where you can use your creative strategic marketing, people and leadership skills to grow an already amazing team of people who produce the best work in a wide region?
- Do you have a passion for improving KPI’s, quantitative and qualitative metrics?
- Are you a leader of people and inspire and mentor them to be their best?
- Do you love technology and find that using it comes naturally to you?
- Are you a creative digital marketing strategist with a proven track record of identifying innovative online marketing methods to make sure your clients stand out?
- Are you in Bozeman and would love to work downtown?
If so, JTech is the place you’ve been searching for!
- Each day you’ll work as a search marketing strategist and manager utilizing your advanced skills in SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Social Media and leadership abilities to help our clients’ be found online and attract and convert qualified leads through both work you perform and through the team of people you will manage.
- You will work with our clients to develop and drive organic and paid search strategies across search engines, identifying both short and long-term growth opportunities and managing the activities therein
- You’ll be responsible for the performance and well-being of a team of digital marketers, helping them produce excellent work that thrills our clients, coaching them, training them and driving your team to be the best - delivering the most value for our clients’ money.
- Must live in the Bozeman area or be ready to relocate to Bozeman immediately. This is an in-house position.
- Must be a 5 year plus, experienced search marketer — has successfully executed, and managed multiple SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, other Ad Networks and more. This is not an entry-level position, nor are you qualified if you’ve only directed digital marketing efforts. You are required to have independently executed SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content marketing and other digital marketing channels.
- Embody all of the characteristics of a leader (emotional intelligence, introspection, professionalism, resilience, resourcefulness, fluidity, vision, maturity, responsibility and drive, to name a few) and can show your leadership experience.
- Must have successfully built and can demonstrate multiple marketing campaigns that you personally created and of which you’re proud.
- Must be a master of/certified with major digital marketing software solutions: SEMRush, Google Ads, Advanced Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AHrefs
- Be and continue to be self-taught, whether you have gone to school for marketing or not.
- Be passionate about elevated marketing solutions and have the ability to recognize the terrible solutions commonly found online
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High emotional intelligence
- Positive attitude and a sense of fun - life is too short for anything but
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Ambitious, self-disciplined and motivated to grow
- Enjoys Macs
- Enjoys working at a desk
- Experience working with a web-design agency specifically
- Public speaking experience
$67,014.00 - $85,741.00 in salary and performance-based bonuses, based on experience and ability.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Medical insurance (with HSA support - reduces medical expenses)
- Paid holidays and PTO for sickness or vacation fun
- IRA with employer matching (we give you free money just for saving your own!)
- Fun and caring, close-knit company culture
APPLICATION: If this sounds like you, click the Apply button below to submit your resume and a cover letter specific to JTech and this position.
TEASER: Want to know about why you’ll love working for JTech? Check out the rest of our website. We can’t wait to hear from you!