JTech Communications is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist with direct experience managing and executing SEO & PPC advertising, analyzing and interpreting data, achieving desirable campaign results, providing exceptional client service and managing deadlines and desired outcomes for a variety of clients in a variety of industries.
The right candidate will become an integral part of our digital marketing team as we help clients improve their online presence and drive growth. The ideal candidate will have experience managing and executing digital marketing initiatives, possesses exceptional communication skills, has a willingness to learn and/or work in a self-directed way, has a strong desire to continue professional growth, and desires a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate is also not afraid to think big or speak up as we always welcome insight that will help us grow.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
JTech designs, builds and markets custom websites and apps for businesses of all sizes. We believe that everyone deserves custom technology. To that end, we have successfully served entrepreneurs, small businesses and large corporations in Bozeman, Montana and across the rocky mountains for the past 24 years. We are located in beautiful downtown Bozeman, just 2 blocks from Main Street on South Wallace Avenue and walking distance to Peets Hill and The Gallagator Trail.
Our growing digital marketing team plays an integral role in helping our clients achieve success online after their site launches. We would enjoy meeting a new team member that can bring talent and insight that helps the JTech brand grow.
INTERNAL RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
The right candidate will be responsible for helping in several key areas and providing insight. First, the right person will lead the digital marketing team. Second, they’ll be the primary point of contact between clients and JTech’s marketing department.
Internal Marketing and Leadership Responsibilities Will Include:
- Digital Marketing Research & Strategy (research work and reporting)
- Monthly reporting of SEO, PPC & Content Marketing campaign results to the Marketing Director
- On-page SEO for JTech’s Website and auxiliary pages
- Off-page and Technical SEO for JTech’s Website and auxiliary pages
- Monthly reviews of JTech and Client side digital marketing campaigns and strategy
- Managing, tracking, and analyzing data for internal and Client-side digital marketing campaign performances
- Managing the work and results produced by interns and other marketing team members
- Staying current on PPC and SEO practices
- Reporting new trends to the Marketing Director
- Effectively communicating and collaborating with the team and the rest of the staff at JTech
- Identifying growth and sales opportunities
- Other responsibilities delegated by the Marketing Director
CLIENT FACING RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- SEO, PPC & Content Marketing (blogs, social and email marketing) & managing the effectiveness of those campaigns for clients
- Leading the development of digital marketing strategies for clients
- Reporting Monthly Client Side SEO, PPC & Content Marketing campaign results to the Marketing Director
- Organizing On-page SEO, Off-page, and Technical SEO Organizing and facilitating meetings with digital marketing clients
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF:
- You have 2+ years experience managing people and marketing initiatives, or 4+ years of direct marketing execution experience with SEO, PPC and content marketing
- You have a bachelor’s degree level of knowledge about online and offline media trends, channels and practices
- You have extensive knowledge of the digital marketing industry, agencies, and channels
- You’re knowledgable in the analysis of results from analytics and digital marketing tools and software
- You’re a self-starter
- You like to work hard and surround yourself with people that share your work ethic
- You are a creative and detailed thinker who’s always looking to learn and grow
- You want to learn fast in a culture that rewards hard work, consistency, results and focus
- You want to be part of a growing company that you can grow with
- You want to contribute to a company’s growth and see your marketing efforts directly impact client success
- You want to be part of a team
SOFTWARE WE USE:
- Google Analytics
- Campaign Monitor
- My JTech
- Apple Mail
- Pages, Numbers, & Keynote
Salary is $50,000 - $56,000/yr and is based on experience. JTech offers paid vacation, PTO, IRA, health insurance w/ an HSA, and more.
FOR YOUR APPLICATION:
Please, ensure you provide a Cover Letter and Resume to be considered.