A LITTLE ABOUT US
JTech designs, builds and markets custom websites and apps for businesses of all sizes. We believe that everyone deserves custom technology. To that end, we have successfully served entrepreneurs, small businesses and large corporations in Bozeman, Montana and across the rocky mountains for the past 24 years. We are located in beautiful downtown Bozeman, just 2 blocks from Main Street on South Wallace Avenue and walking distance to Peets Hill and The Gallagator Trail.
We’re actively growing our client base, and our Client Relations Specialist will play an integral role in helping our clients achieve success online. The CRS role is responsible for successfully serving and retaining clients, and this can be broken into two primary areas:
A critical part of building and maintaining client relationships involves a schedule of regularly scheduled meetings with each client, learning about changes in their marketplace and needs and inspiring them with ways and systems that can help them to user the web to meet their long-term goals. The Client Relations Specialist will maintain, track, and prioritize the features and enhancements that our clients desire to achieve their online and digital marketing goals.
The relationship building/maintenance responsibility will have the Client Relations Specialist working with our clients to help their businesses succeed online. This includes being their first point of contact for website requests during the lifetime of the client relationship. Clients frequently require technical assistance for their website and even more so for their computers, browsers, and operating systems. As the first point of contact for our clients, this position will ensure that all customer service requests are handled promptly.
Experience working in customer service, business development and sales — preferably with a technology or marketing agency .
Additionally, we believe the person most likely to succeed in this role would describe themselves as highly-detailed, punctual, a strong communicator, and a team player. The right person needs to be professional, positive, enthusiastic, emotionally and professionally mature, and empathetic.
They should be comfortable using computers as a natural part of life and enjoy leveraging technology to create efficiencies. Ideally, they should be enthusiastic about business and interested in solving business challenges. This, combined with technology, is what we do. A Bachelor’s degree or greater is preferred but not mandatory.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Proactively reaching out to clients to support their online goals
- Scheduling and maintaining client meetings
- Maintaining client business goals and wish lists
- Working with the Marketing Director to develop leads in the community and with existing clients
- Facilitating client requests
- Work order preparation
- Administrative duties: answering the phone, confirming sales and service meetings for the marketing director
- Facilitating the weekly estimations meeting
The CRS will be involved in the business community in order to meet prospective clients. This means the role will most likely require attendance of events before, during and after work hours. The Client Relations Specialist will be involved with the community organizations and business groups.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF:
- You have 4+ years of customer service experience
- You’ve achieved favorable results maintaining and growing client retention.
- You love people and problem solving
- You have a natural inclination for technology
- You like to work hard and surround yourself with people that share your work ethic
- You are a creative and detailed thinker who’s always looking to learn and grow
- You want to learn fast in a culture that rewards hard work, consistency, results and focus
- You want to be part of a growing company that you can grow with
- You want to be part of a team
SOFTWARE WE USE:
- Google Analytics
- Campaign Monitor
- My JTech
- Apple Mail
- Pages, Numbers, & Keynote
Salary is $45,000 - $53,000/yr and is based on experience. JTech offers paid vacation, PTO, IRA, health insurance w/ an HSA, and more.
FOR YOUR APPLICATION:
Please, ensure you provide a Cover Letter and Resume to be considered